Bingham High School Homecoming 2013

The Alumni Car Show was a huge success! This will be an annual event as part of the homecoming celebration. Congratulations and a big thanks to Dave Hogan and his committee. Make plans to attend next fall!

Owner

2013 5A State Champions

The Bingham High School student body kicked off homecoming week with a homecoming parade! Many community members were there to support and watch. Directly following the parade, the Alumni hosted a grand car show in the front parking lot of the school.  There were many amazing vehicles to see and everyone who attended had a great time!  Throughout the week,  each day had a theme and the students were encouraged to dress up. On Wednesday, a Luau was held in the school due to weather conditions. Many students supported this event and had a great time! Following the Luau was a Powder Puff Football Game, which the seniors triumphantly won!  On Friday, the student government held a tailgate party with free food, music, face painting, and other games. At the homecoming game, students were encouraged to wear white. During half time, there was a flower throw and the crowd was energetic and excited as the football team ran away with a victory. Afterwards, the “Burning of the B” attracted many students. The “B” was lit with a giant fireball and fireworks followed.  Saturday was the day of the homecoming dance. The theme was Enchantment Under the Sea. This theme involved many themed dresses and decorations. The dance was great, as the crowd loved the DJ and the decorations.  Overall, homecoming week was a great success.